What’s up from our LA office!!! We know you’re probably wondering what happens with us fun and crazy ladies at the Rock N’ Events office. Well, we are excited to share what happens behind the scenes to put together our amazing events and give you an inside experience ‘live’!Read More
Weddings are getting bigger and bigger and you deserve to have nothing but the best on your BIG DAY! Give your fans something to “Oooo” and “Ahhhhh” about, and let them get in on the action. There are so many ways to incorporate interactive vendors into your wedding, and at Rock N’ Events we know just how to make your wildest wedding fantasies come true!Read More
If you don't plan your sparkles wisely your event can quickly turn from classy soiree to strippers dressing room. Choosing a few glittery elements to compliment your event design can make a huge impact without being overwhelming.
Let your bridal party shimmer and shine in glittery dresses. I love that these dresses are in different color shades but the sparkle pulls them all together to complete the look.
A sparkly table cloth can add glamor to your event. Keep the rest of the table scape simple to accentuate the glittery linens.
Adding edible sparkles to alternate layers of your wedding cake creates a bold and classy look.
Create sparkly favors for your guests to take home with them.
These circles of sparkle create a beautiful photography backdrop.
This Something Rustic & Something Blue style wedding took place at The Walnut Grove in Moorepark, CA. The couple tied the knot in the windblown grass, under a twig arch decorated with blue, blush, and white floral arrangements & draping. The isle was alined with tree stumps embellished with large mason jars filled with variations of pink and white flowers. A candle lighting ceremony (when a bride & groom light unity candles symbolizing the union of two hearts and lives) and a kissed established the two as husband & wife!
As guest left the ceremony and headed to cocktail hour they were presented with a giant Jenga set & other lawn games, Photo Booth, open bar, and great music. The escort cards were written on mini wood slabs on a table filled with pictures of the bride & groom. The reception was decorated with votive candles,lots of lanterns,beautiful centerpieces, a sweet table to die for. Speaking of sweet, the sweet heart table was accompanied by a hanging lantern back drop, rustic chalkboard Mr & Mrs signs, and more beautiful floral arrangements. After sunset the reception was lit with string lights like breathtaking stars in the moon light & the bride, groom, & their guest got rock'n on the dance floor! The night was both grand & fun! Rock N' Events designed this wedding to be rustic & chic.
Event Designer : Rock N' Events
Photographer: JC Guzman Photography
Florist: Flower Girl PV
These pictures will take your breath away! These gorgeous ceremony decor ideas are sure to leave your jaw dropped. Featuring all styles of weddings, indoor, outdoor, classic, contemporary, and more!
Serve tea to your family and friends in your backyard. Set the table with your favorite china & delicate confections. Decorate your tea party with pastel colors, floral print, vibrant flowers, votives, and antique china. Serve a variety a teas and finger food like small sandwiches, cookies, and tiny tarts. Your guest will be sure to enjoy an elegant afternoon of laughter and enchantment!
Picking who will be your bridesmaid is an important decision. These are the girls that will be with you every step of the journey towards your wedding. So you want to make sure you select the perfect group. This is difficult because you don't want to leave anybody out or hurt feelings but you also need to consider what is best for your wedding. You want as little stress as possible- the last thing you want is your bridesmaids arguing the whole time. Here are a few tips on who to select as your bridesmaids.
1. Take your time and think about who you want in your bridal party. Right after he proposes your might will probably start making a list of who to ask. But make sure you pick the right girls. Remember that you can always ask someone to be in your wedding, but you can not take back that invitation.
2. More isn't better. The rule of thumb is one bridesmaids per 50 guests. Of course this isn't something you have to follow but merely a guideline to help you. Remember that the more bridesmaids you have the more people you have to have agree on certain things such as dresses, bridal party date and other details.
3. Family comes first. Be sure to include your sister(s) and sister-in-law. Nothing is worse than a bitter family member. Even if you two don't have the best relationship, this journey will allow you to spend more time together and build that bond. Family always has your back also, they will want whats best for you and make sure that you are happy at the end of the day.
4. Don't be pressured. Don't ask someone just because they asked you to be in their bridal party. Also don't be pressured by friends who are hinting that they want to be in the bridal party. If you don't feel that they will help contribute to your bridal party, don't ask them to be in it. This is your wedding process so at the end of the day, you make the decisions.
5. Think about them as a group. You want your bridal party to mesh will together. Having a lot of different personalities can lead to conflict but you want them to all join forces and ensure that your wedding is successful. You don't need the added stress of two bridesmaids fighting.
6. Can they handle it? Think about their current life situations. Are they going through a divorce? Can they financially handle it? The best way to figure this out is to simply talk to them as "I'd love for you to be a bridesmaid, but I understand the tough time you're going through now. If you can't do it, I'd love to find something else for you to do in the wedding."
7. It is an honor but also a responsibility. Your bridesmaids will help you make decisions throughout your wedding planning. It is like a job that requires a lot of attention and commitment. So do you really want to pick the girl that consistently bails on all the plans you make?
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, all I can think about is the delicious Thanksgiving dinner table, full of amazing, heart-felt platters awaiting my mouth's arrival. Though Fall is not the most popular season for weddings, they do still indeed exist and are a wonderful time to consider celebrating your special day! Thanksgiving meals are awaited throughout the year and why not incorporate this anticipated dinner meal into your special wedding day. It would be a great treat for your guests that I am sure they cannot refuse. Of course, with dinner, comes dessert! Caramel apples and pumpkin pie are only a few of many inspirations for your Thanksgiving themed wedding dessert table! The ideas are endless. But the designs do not stop there, let Thanksgiving and all its meaning be an influence to your Fall wedding!
- Shop DESIGNER SAMPLE SALES! (Usually once a year, bridal designer companies will have their sample sales where you can purchase a dress up to 80% off! Be sure to follow their calendars to find out when these opportunities will be taking place!)
- Rent/Borrow a dress! (Why spend so much money on a dress you may be using only once? With this option, you are not obligated to pay the full price and while still having the change to wear that special gown on this wonderful day.)
- Second-hand dresses! (New bride looking to save money? Ebay, CraigsList, and Charity Shops should be your new best friends! Second-hand dresses are also heavily discounted and you can probably locate some great finds at affordable prices!)
Hope these tips could help all you current and future brides looking to celebrate on a budget! Nothing beats snagging a great steal!
- Tips When You Are Choosing Cheap Wedding Apparel (3) (cheapclothesundertwenty.wordpress.com)
- Tips When You Are Choosing Cheap Wedding Apparel (1) (cheapclothesundertwenty.wordpress.com)
- Dress Success: Leah's Tips for Wedding Gown Shopping (eepevents.wordpress.com)