Planning your wedding can be a very stressful time when you are focused on creating a new life with your special someone. There are a lot of details and unexpected costs that go into a wedding that can surprise anyone who doesn’t know their way around planning an event of such magnitude.
There are a lot of options when planning your wedding. Well, mainly it is just two choices; the first being in-house coordinators; and the second, would be an outside event coordinators such as the coordinators at Rock N’ Events.
In-house coordinators’ main focus are geared towards the functionality and logistics of venue and catering. They provide a destination for you to enjoy your event. Their sole focus is to focus on the venue as opposed to all the personal touches that you may want to have on your wedding day!
Outside event coordinators on the other hand, have their main focus on YOU. Now, who exactly are outside event coordinators? They are people like us! At Rock N’ Events we tailor our services and design events with personal flair to make your event as extraordinary and memorable as possible. From day one we are there to take care of anything you need, and remind you of the miscellaneous details that you might not think of. Our extensive industry experience amplifies us in providing you fresh and new design and event ideas then bringing them to life.
What exactly are the roles of an in-house event coordinator?
- Very limited interaction between the coordinator and the couple
- Catering and labor budget breakdown – limited control or monitoring to keep the couple within budget
- Only able to use a limited list of approved vendors – most of them are in-house
- Quantity, not quality – In-house coordinators are focused on getting things put together quickly and less about creating a personal experience
- Divided attention – they may be coordinating many events at once and won’t have as much time to make your event a priority
- No design flexibility due to prepackaged events and limited resources to hire outside vendors
- Bound by the rules of the benue
- Generic feel
- Day-of event focus – In-house coordinators are not involved in the entire process
What does Rock N’ Events AKA outside event coordinators do?
- Take away the stress of planning so you can breathe a sigh of relief
- Insider industry knowledge
- Constant communication between you and your coordinator
- Established relationship with vendors who will fit within your style and budget
- Ability to create a detailed budget – and stick to it!
- Skilled negotiators – be a mediator between you and your vendor
- Unique and personalized designs catered to your wants and needs
- Designing every aspect of your event
- Creating detailed production memos, timelines and plans to make sure your event stays organized and on schedule
- Professional team of coordinators/rock stars who will be focused every aspect of your event from day one until you say I do!
Outside event coordination companies like Rock N’ Events are a better option than in-house coordinators. We love what we do, and we are here to save you the time, money and stress that comes with planning a wedding. When choosing Rock N’ Events, you are choosing a team that will work hard to create a personalized experience that will rock your big day!